[TowerTalk] Items for sale

Dave Sublette k4to at arrl.net
Mon Mar 27 15:14:12 EDT 2017

I have 7 sections of Rohn 55G available. I just took them down from my 200 foot rotating tower.  I also have 1 (one) complete guy ring assembly from Rotating Tower Systems (RTS).  All are in good, useable condition.   I would like to sell them as a package, but would separate if necessary.

I am new to tower talk, so I don’t know the policy about posting prices, etc.  I did read the “welcome” page, but didn’t see it if it was there.

Contact me directly at my call   A  T   a  r  r  l ..   net…. extra spaces and dots are for the benefit of the scamming robots.

73,

Dave, K4TO

ps — if you are curious about why I took them down, it is a medical issue.  I am 75 and  shouldn’t climb to 200 feet any more.  I am putting 125 feet back up and expect to use volunteer climbers.  125 feet is easier to get volunteers for than 200 feet  :-)