[TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Thu May 4 23:29:35 EDT 2017

IIRC, three fellow DX club members all ordered Tashjian towers and SteppIR
antennas at about the same time.  I didn't pay close attention but the
conversation at the club meetings that I overheard weren't favorable to either.
I know for certain that one tower had to be returned for repair or replacement.
Seemed to me that their trials went on for over a year.

I helped install one of the SteppIRs (DB42).  There was a bad EHU right out of
the box.  Personally, I would never buy one of these, especially for $8K

Wes  N7WS