[TowerTalk] Antenna switching

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat May 13 21:47:31 EDT 2017

MIcroHAM and 4O3A make SO2R antenna relays.

John KK9A

To:	towertalk at contesting.com
Subject:	[TowerTalk] Antenna switching
From:	Chuck Chandler <chandlerusm at gmail.com>
Date:	Sat, 13 May 2017 19:40:10 -0500

Advanced senility has crept in....

Recently...within the past few months... I saw an email link about a brand
of antenna switching similar to the Array Solutions Six-Pak, but
different... perhaps made in Italy?  I may have read it in Daily DX, or on
one of the ham radio reflectors.  I just can't remember.

I did click on it, and looked briefly.  I didn't have time so I meant to
come back to it.  I have several antennas, and several radios.  I'd like to
have each antenna available to each radio, and each radio able to select
any antenna, except ones already committed to another radio.

And then I forgot.

And now that I have time, I can't recall it.

This being the repository of all knowledge for that sort of thing, I'm
hoping someone else with a clearer memory can point me in the right
direction.

Following which I shall shout, a la Lucy at Schroeder in the Charlie Brown
Christmas Special, "That's IT!"

73 de Chuck, WS1L