[TowerTalk] Wind Speed by Location

Gene K5GS k5gs at arrl.net
Mon May 15 13:10:09 EDT 2017

Gary,

I did the same thing for: NY, AZ, CA, TX, and NJ

While some of the MRI numbers were the same, the following numbers were
different for each address.

*ASCE 7-05 Windspeed:*
   90 (3-sec peak gust in mph)
*ASCE 7-93 Windspeed:*
   74 (fastest mile in mph)

Not sure of the accuracy of the program, but it is interesting...

Cheers,
Gene K5GS