[TowerTalk] Tower location and house noise

howardbochs at gmail.com howardbochs at gmail.com
Tue May 23 11:22:31 EDT 2017

Grant,

Thank you for all of that great info, VERY helpful indeed.  I’ll get over to K6TU and get to work on a DEM file for both locations today.

It’s all great info and gives me good direction.  I am uploading a simple video of the property to youtube right now and I’ll post the link to it when completed.

Thanks again and 73,

Howard, W1HBO