[TowerTalk] Tower location and house noise

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue May 23 18:22:44 EDT 2017

There are usually compromises on tower location. Parts of your property may
be physically more suited for a tower, your XYL may not want to sit on the
deck and stare straight at a tower, etc. A tower 100 feet from the house is
not far at all. If you are putting this tower up at your FL QTH, it will
likely be hit by lightning. The further it is from the house the less
induction issues you will likely have inside.

John KK9A/4