[TowerTalk] Tower location and house noise

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Thu May 25 12:57:31 EDT 2017

Not sure what you mean either. "Inside" means... well.... inside, i.e. a
differential-mode path consisting of a center conductor and the inner surface of
the outer conductor.  Signals + noise get "inside" via the antenna and anything
you do to the outside does not affect them.  I'm sorry, but despite claims to
the contrary, every problem we encounter can't be solved with a common-mode choke.

Wes  N7WS