[TowerTalk] Ethernet grounding on tower?

Jerry Head II JerryHead at BlountBroadband.com
Sun May 28 10:35:52 EDT 2017

Finally I have something to contribute to this list.
:-)
We put cameras on towers quite often for the local grubment and we like
these:

http://www.mccowntech.com/product/800-gige-ss-hv-outdoor-gige-ethernet-surge-protector-hi-voltage/

JH