[TowerTalk] Conduit in trench

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 18:27:15 EDT 2017

I have worked with some tight joints.  It required a helper to twist the
inserted section during assembly.  I found the electrical conduit (gray)
cement is different from the standard PVC cement.  It seems to take a bit
longer to set.  You can always cut out the short section and re-cement.  I
like to de-burr the ends, after cutting with a saw, with a rasp before
assembly.

73, Keith NM5G