[TowerTalk] Help with Force 12 C3S 10-Meter Adjustments

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Nov 12 14:37:22 EST 2017

On 11/12/2017 11:07 AM, john at kk9a.com wrote:
> It is sad that Force12 could not ship you all of the pieces for this
> antenna, this is not an inexpensive product.

While Force 12 antennas have always been well designed and, for the most
part, well built, the Force 12 BRAND has suffered from poor business
management. The company/brand has been sold several times. I like N6BT a
lot, and I liked the Colorado company that owned it for a while. He was
also the US distributor of InnovAntenna and 4O3A products, but
management turned out to be greatly flawed, and it was sold quite
suddenly around the end of 2016.  I don't know about the current owners.
For the last several years, N6BT has been showing some very interesting
antennas at west coast ham conventions under the Next Generation
Antennas brand name.

73, Jim K9YC