[TowerTalk] Help with Force 12 C3S 10-Meter Adjustments

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 12 22:09:15 EST 2017

Hi Jim,
What I did was note the resonant frequency at 70 feet before finishing securing
to the mast then lowering it down and sat it on saw horses.  Took note of the new
resonant freq on the saw horses and adjusted the tips to increase the resonant
freq on the saw horses the same amount that was needed at 70 feet.  It turned out to be right where I wanted it down on the CW end when I raised it up to 70 feet.
I was thinking if this did not work out I would hoist it up to about 15 feet on some of the fiberglass military poles I have that you described  and adjust there but I was lucky and this worked fine.

BobK6UJ