[TowerTalk] Relay for sloper element

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:35:00 EST 2017

I have the same setup to switch my half sloper between 80 and
160.  I use a Jennings RF3A Vacuum Relay that a friend gave me.
I get the 26 VDC for the coil from one of those little Radio
Shack 12V 2.5A power supplies.  They have 26 VDC inside, ahead of
the regulator, so I just brought it out on a pair of wires.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ