[TowerTalk] Relay for sloper element

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 13:53:19 EST 2017

Bummer.
      From: Gene Smar <ersmar at verizon.net>
 To: 'Bryan Swadener' <bswadener at yahoo.com>
 Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 10:00 AM
 Subject: FW: [TowerTalk] Relay for sloper element

Bryan:

The only emails I do not receive are those from Yahoo.com addresses, like yours.  I think Verizon blocks all Yahoo.com accounts, probably due to reports of email storms from mass mailers that used Yahoo years ago.  Otherwise, I haven't made any changes or set up any filters on my email account that would block incoming mails.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F