[TowerTalk] Gripple's

Don W7WLL w7wll at arrl.net
Sun Oct 1 21:49:03 EDT 2017

If true, I wonder how the trade and architects could accept and use them for
a seismic bracing system in the hospitals shown in the Gripple videos, but
maybe the this 'chinese finger' device is made a bit differently?? Sure as
heck wouldn't want something like that to come loose during a shake, rattle
and roll time.

I note the seismic part is a GS-10 vs the ones I have which read Hang-Fast
No 3 and look a bit different and which I didn't find on their site (yet).
Will have to go back and read a bit deeper if they have good spec sheets on
the two.

Good to hear from a user. Would be interested in learning from you what the
'certain conditions'  re release are that you encounter.

A good Pinot Noir perhaps out there on the vines at your place??

Don W7WLL