[TowerTalk] Shim stock

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 19:44:11 EDT 2017

The T2X clamp is made (inexplicably) for 2 1/16” mast. So, you need a 1/32” shim. I went to a hobby shop and purchased some 1/32” aluminum sheet, used it as a shim, and have been delighted ever since. This also solved repeated T2X failures since I had neglected to do this for... Well, a long time. The neglect was born of ignorance, as I had skipped over this for years and could never figure out why things kept binding...

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith