[TowerTalk] Wet samp for TX455 USTower

bear bear at bearlabsusa.com
Sat Oct 7 17:20:17 EDT 2017

I'm ignorant of this IBC thing.
So aside from the idea that it OUGHT to be called the /Intra/national
Building Code, and Wikipedia
says they picked "International" because it was applied to some
juristictions outside of the USA...
(which makes little sense to me) I downloaded the 2012 copy from
Archive.org.

Nothing in there makes a reference to antennas or towers.

Is there another version that does?

                         _-_-

--
-- bearlabs.com --