[TowerTalk] Wet samp for TX455 USTower

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 22:17:11 EDT 2017

Congratulations, Patrick, you live in an isolated place where there is no
building code authority and no locally adopted building code. There is,
however a state code that could be applied in the event you were to start
building hog farms next to schools, for example.

https://www.ok.gov/oubcc/Codes_&_Rules/Adopted_Building_Codes/index.html

Some folks believe that I live in an isolated place, but there are a
million people within 30 miles.

And bear, I believe, lives in the Hudson Valley, where people may be
sparse, but government is all up in everyone's business.

73,

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.