[TowerTalk] Wet swamp for TX455 USTower

bear bear at bearlabs.com
Tue Oct 10 10:47:42 EDT 2017

Yep,

Thanks to decades of Moe & Ron moving up and out from New Yawk Sheety,
the "average
homeowner" *imports* their ideas, values and government from the most
populated and
controlled areas.

(Having said that, I came out of that place, but the last thing I wanted
to do was to import
that morass up here...)

ALSO, there is an extra-governmental PUSH to adopt "uniform codes"
everywhere.
A few decades ago there was a MAJOR push for the "Greenway" thing.
Which, of course,
sounds "wonderful". And, on a surface level it IS, as it provided for
perpetual continuous
corridors of "green" from NYC north. Behind that lies the problem that
it cedes the landrights
to an extra-governmental authority, based in the UN, ALL CONTROL of said
lands, superior in
right to the State Government - at least according to the agreement.
Just about all of the
towns, counties approved this.

The town I live in "updated" their town codes about 15 years back. They
"hired a consultant",
who used the same boiler plate set of ordinances that every other
friggin town has now.
Where did this "consultant" arise from? Thin air??

Well, that ship has long sailed, unfortunately.

                             _-_-bear

--
-- bearlabs.com --