[TowerTalk] CM Choke

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 06:31:33 EDT 2017

Hi Jim,

I've been using that fixture, with a voltage divider, when measure CMRR over a 4:1 Guanella, so I can try again for CM over a choke.

This is the adaptor used, with SMD resistors;

http://www.puertobalsillas.com/radio/Balun_Guanella_4_1/Sonda_RF.jpg

[http://www.puertobalsillas.com/radio/Balun_Guanella_4_1/Sonda_RF.jpg]

I know, it can be done better...

Thank you very much