[TowerTalk] Concrete base - tower

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Fri Oct 13 09:02:35 EDT 2017

Sure, because they are trying to minimize concrete. A huge block of
concrete always works, the same as a big tower works in place of a
little tower. I'm trying to envision a situation where replacing dirt
with concrete causes an issue....

That said, it's not THAT hard to do a pad & pier. You have to be ready
when the concrete comes, same as always.

-Steve K8LX