[TowerTalk] N0OST post Winch for UST layover and raise

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 19:37:59 EDT 2017

I did the same thing (thanks Rick). However, I used
a Milwaukee "Super Hawg" (pn 1680).

At 13A, it is the most powerful drill I could find.
An ebay seller "CPO Outlets" had/has the best price
on a refurbished unit. If I don't stop, it takes
only a few seconds to tilt/telescope my UST TX472.

Photos & text on my Flickr page:
http://www.tinyurl.com/wa7prc-tower

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC