[TowerTalk] Fwd: Grounding connection to tower legs

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 16 10:38:16 EDT 2017

Another subtlety is the recent standards requirement for two hole
compression lugs plus antioxidant between surfaces for all bonding wire
terminations.  I think the idea with two hole lugs is to prevent
loosening of a single bolt attachment from movement of the wire, not so
hard with 2 gauge wire.

Grant KZ1W