[TowerTalk] Grounding of cables to tower?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Oct 17 22:09:43 EDT 2017

On 10/17/2017 11:39 AM, Bob Shohet, KQ2M wrote:
> Please share with me what you would do and why.  Thank you.

Why not just buy and study the new ARRL book by Ward Silver, N0AX, which
covers all of this, and to which I contributed?  Or "Up the Tower" by
K7LXC, for which I contributed the chapter on Grounding. Or study the
slides for the talk on Power and Grounding for Ham Radio that I've given
at Pacificon and the Visalia DX Convention?

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC