[TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree

Edward Mccann edwmccann at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 11:15:57 EDT 2017

And after you get it out, go to Home Depot, spend $12 on a poly-clad bicycle cablelock long enough to wrap around the tree branch or trunk, secure the two eyes with a stainless carabiner or threaded shackle (next aisle over) and run several continuos black antenna ropes thru the shackle, as in sail halyards. Pick one, half way tie in a harkens marine pulley ($15 on Amazon), run your wire through, and haul away!

Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone