[TowerTalk] height of ground rod at tower base

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Oct 24 08:50:30 EDT 2017

The movable sections of a crank-up tower are never so perfectly balanced
that they don't touch each other.  I suppose you could connect a wire
from each section to the one below such that it reaches from clamp to
clamp when the tower is fully raised and "bulges outward" in a non
interfering manner when the tower is lowered.

I am not one of the most experienced tower guys here but I have never
seen a tower so connected and personally don't think it is a realistic
requirement but will suspend judgment until the "big guns" hereabouts
have ruled.

Patrick        NJ5G