[TowerTalk] US Tower MA40 Questions

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Tue Oct 24 18:57:44 EDT 2017

IF you are going to move up to a crank down, tilt-over, give SERIOUS
consideration to a til-down aluminum tower.  HIGHLY recommend Heights
Tilt-Down towers....  no crank down...  no cables....  They can
configure one to meet your needs and space. I bought a 60 footer from a
former customer, and they have bent over backwards assisting me in
putting it back into service.

http://www.heightstowers.com/home.html

73,
Clay, KY5G