[TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree - Gun

Keith Hanson ac9s at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 21:16:48 EDT 2017

Note that I suggested a shotgun.  No bullets fired, just a lot of small pellets.  Sometimes when duck or dove hunting we will have pellets fall on us from adjacent hunters - the pellets bounce off our hats and clothes with no harm.  A small shot like #8 or #9  would probably be best.  In this application you would be shooting virtually straight up, the falling pellets won't exactly float from the sky, but they won't be going very fast when they return.  Still noisy though.

Keith - AC9S