[TowerTalk] VNA

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Tue Oct 31 08:24:40 EDT 2017

I second Jim's remarks about the VNWA 3E (and Dan's, AC6LA, software).  I use
mine in the field with a 10" touch screen tablet computer (Motion) running, uck,
Windows 10.  Not quite as friendly as a laptop but much more rugged.  If need
be, I can save measurement data in a file and transfer it to the desk computer
via Wi-Fi for additional analysis.

I have a couple of 50KW BC stations nearby that I've measured at -3dBm on my
inverted-l.  As long as I start a sweep at 1.7 MHz or above I have no issue with
them.

Wes  N7WS