[TowerTalk] Another conduit question

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Sep 1 06:54:00 EDT 2017

These are referred to as messenger cables.  I use just over double the
length of the coax so I can pull new cable in from either end.  It's the
same for removing existing cables.  This is where you learn the folly of
taping those cables into a bundle <:-)
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/cablebox.htm 4th picture from the
top shows the excess coiled in the box at the house entrance.  This is
an earlier box at the entrance.

73, Roger (K8RI)