[TowerTalk] 40M rotary dipole

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Sep 20 12:26:12 EDT 2017

Hi Dave,

$17 is a rip-off price for a 2.4-in #31 core, which costs the
distributor less than $5. Best prices on Fair-Rite parts are from
industrial distributors, NOT ham distributors. This more recent pdf
includes detailed buying advice.  See pages 9 and 10.

http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf

73, Jim K9YC