[TowerTalk] 40M rotary dipole

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Fri Sep 22 07:00:30 EDT 2017

Thanks Jim.... then I will likely add it to my library then.

RE: the Motorola manual....  Thanks also.  Since I've only studied
Chapter 4 and App A, I hadn't come across any obvious specific band
info.  It would seem that the stuff on EXTERNAL GROUNDING (EARTHING) and
SOIL RESISTIVITY MEASUREMENTS would apply across the board for the most
part.

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389