[TowerTalk] What can you afford -- was -- Re: New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:20:57 EDT 2017

For some of us the budget is the chief consideration. An antenna system that works for a little while is better than never having an antenna. As work forces me to move again and again, I'm beginning to believe all of my installations are very temporary. Better to have loved and lost than to never love at all...

73,

Joe kk0sd