[TowerTalk] Old AEA Cablemate Analyst

KJ6Y at aol.com KJ6Y at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 13:42:32 EDT 2017

Byron,
Tempo Research bought out AEA's test equipmnet and I see Tempo Research was
 bought out by
Greenlee Textron, Inc.  Don't know if they are servicing the AEA's
anymore.  I had mine repaired many years ago by Tempo.

Have you tried adjusting the contrast on the meter?  I had my display  was
unreadable and it was the contrast adjustment.

Skip,  KJ6Y
Communications Service Co
818-522-5421 cell
_www.kj6y.com_ (http://www.kj6y.com/)

In a message dated 9/24/2017 6:05:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,