[TowerTalk] Fan Dipole

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Sat Sep 30 20:31:25 EDT 2017

It may be terrible, but it's better than no antenna at all.

I have 72 DXCC entities worked using an inverted-V, 45' high at the center with
ends barely off the ground.  Some of these with a barefoot K3, the rest with a
KPA500.  All either CW or SSB, no imaginary modes where QSOs are completed by
text messaging.

And this wasn't from a beach in New England but from the desert of southern Arizona.

Wes  N7WS