[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 18:04:26 EDT 2018

Ask to Justin G0KSC

________________________________
De: TowerTalk <towertalk-bounces at contesting.com> en nombre de Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws at triconet.org>
Enviado: sábado, 7 de abril de 2018 21:15
Para: towertalk at contesting.com
Asunto: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services

Before you shortchange yourself, take a look at Dan's website (ac6la.com) and
see some of his work and perhaps consider adding his excellent AutoEZ adjunct to
EZNEC and do your own modeling.

That said, it could be that your designs will require NEC4, ($$$) in which case
hiring someone might make sense.  Don't ask me who however.

Wes  N7WS