[TowerTalk] Crimp tool suggestion needed

Jim Pruitt jpruitt67 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 23:05:19 EDT 2018

Can anyone recommend a swage/crimp tool for stainless steel guy cable 
and stainless sleeves?  I can find tools for the aluminum sleeves but 
not stainless steel.  I suspect that everyone uses cable clamps rather 
than crimp sleeves but I need to use crimp sleeves.  This is not for a 
tower though.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list