[TowerTalk] VA6AM triplexer and BPFs

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 17:05:20 EDT 2018

Thanks to all who responded to my questions on triplexers and BPFs.

To the guys using the high power VA6AM...

I'll be solely SO2R, never M2.  So only one signal on the air at a time....legal limit (really)  The smaller fans are what I'm getting on the BPFs except for 10 M.  On 10 I'm getting the bigger one which I believe is 100CFM.  I know the smaller fans are pretty quiet, but the larger one is pretty noisy.

Any thought s as to the necessity of the bigger fan for 10  and how noisy are the fans?  The whole set up will be under the operating desk in the kneehole.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS