[TowerTalk] Effects of Oxidation on Copper Antenna Wire

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Apr 24 15:37:42 EDT 2018

That being said, the loss would probably have to be significant for it
to show up as a perceivable difference in radiated RF, especially if you
were to assume that you could match any difference in impedance caused
by the oxidation.  I doubt anyone can tell the difference in signal from
a dipole made with #14 wire versus one made with #22 wire.

73,
Dave   AB7E