[TowerTalk] Adding Expanding Foam inside boom

Bob Matthews kt3rr at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 15:19:44 EDT 2018

I used a 2 part foam many years ago on a 30 ft 10 meter Yagi boom. It made the boom quite rigid and strong. The materials I used were industrial marine grade so they would not absorb water. I’ve seen similar products on Amazon   https://www.amazon.com/TotalBoat-Urethane-Density-Flotation-Reinforcement/dp/B01AAWRYZG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524769730&sr=1-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=two+part+foam&dpPl=1&dpID=51TCGebM86L&ref=plSrch
Or you can just search 2 part foam marine to see the various products available. I can say that the particular product I used held up very well. But it was so long ago I have no idea what manufacturer I used.

Bob  KT3RR

Sent from my iPhone