[TowerTalk] Equalizer plate dimensions

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Aug 3 16:17:44 EDT 2018

It has been a long time since I have looked at a crank-up tower however I
seem to recall heavier steel that went around the top of each section. If
that is the case I see no reason for an equalizer plate plus adding plates
may prohibit the tower from completely retracting. If it is really meant
for guys, perhaps there are attachment points. I am hoping that the
sections somehow lock before tightening the guys.

John KK9A