[TowerTalk] Fwd: RG-59

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 08:39:43 EDT 2018

 Hi Jeff,

Something is definitely wrong. You should have no problem using the RG59 for your dipole.

It is not the easiest thing to get a good contact with the shield on the RG59 as the braid sometimes is made of steel or stainless steel. The "real" shield is the aluminum wrap under the braid.

If nothing else use F-connector to make sure you have a good contact with the cable and then go from there. I am sure that will help.

Just my penny thought,

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS