[TowerTalk] Rotor and controller choice

tommy at k6ye.com tommy at k6ye.com
Tue Aug 14 00:03:00 EDT 2018

Jim,

Sorry about that. It is the very large (usually black) capacitor
connected across the motor leads (C2). Ideally, this cap should have
been located at the rotor rather than the controller.

I originally turned a KLM KT-34XA and at another installation, a
Force-12 C4-XLD plus a 2L 40-meter yagi. After it failed, I had it
rebuilt but went with the Yaesu unit. Hope this helps.

Semper Fi,

Tommy - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES