[TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax

Jim jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 17:39:40 EDT 2018

Oh for Pete's sake Jim!

He asked a simple question. He is referring to cable with RG-213 stamped on
the side of it like he could buy from DX Engineering or ABR enterprises!

He did not ask HOW TO BUILD RG-213 from pieces of small copper wire!

No wonder the information in your papers is so difficult for the average ham
without an engineering to understand.

Really read what I have just sent you above.... Then flame on if you wish.

73
Jim W7RY