[TowerTalk] Single Tram Line

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 15:03:20 EDT 2018

I have a 4 el 20 meter HyGain yagi, that I am going to tram to a 60 foot Rohn 25.I bought 3/16 inch stranded stainless and will attach it to my garden tractorI have a 2 inch diameter 1/4" wall aluminum mast on the towerNow my question.The tower is guyed in two locations.Being the antenna only weighs 50 lbs, how important is it to back guy the mast ????Hope I explained this properly
ThanksHerb K2LNSFrankford Radio ClubGetting ready for another contest season