[TowerTalk] Need parts for HG52SS

w6rgs at cox.net w6rgs at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 01:20:57 EDT 2018

Hi Dave,

You can have cables made by a ship rigging company.  I got my new ones
from one here in San Diego.  Half the price of ones supplied by the
tower manufacturer.  I took the old ones in, dropped them off and picked
up the new ones the next day.  Was even able to go from 3/16 to quarter
inch.  Check what's available in your area.

73, Bill W6RGS