[TowerTalk] Big Rak and HDX-555

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sun Aug 26 18:45:15 EDT 2018

Another option for a replacement clamp for the OR2800 is the Champion
Radio clamp.

https://www.championradio.com/Orion-2800-Replacement-Mast-Clamp.44

I opted for this model as it was easier to replace the factory clamp
since the rotor was already on the tower.  It was a simple matter of
removing the old clamp and slipping on the new clamp.  The K7NV would
have take a bit more work to install in my situation since it slips on
to the mast.

K7NV's works quite well as I have one on my prop pitch.

Rich - N5ZC