[TowerTalk] Big Rak and HDX-555

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sun Aug 26 19:45:17 EDT 2018

Jim,

I can attest that the clamp is junk.  It's not built correctly. There's
not enough surface area to grab the mast.  I was climbing my tower after
each wind event, which happens a lot in Amarillo.

I went straight for the Green Heron when I ordered the rotor, so I have
no experience with the stock controller.

Rich - N5ZC