[TowerTalk] Ham Antenna Rotator: The Teardown

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 3 19:06:31 EST 2018

 Norm's Rotator Service on line says:   "either a white lithium or green emerald.  Under no circumstances should wheel bearing grease or any other grease with fibrous material content be used".
As they said, wheel bearing grease is a fibrous grease and should not be used.  There is a large selection of greases that are non fibrous.    There are many (non fibrous) grease lubricants better than Lithium which are rated for more severe service and lower temperatures than the Lithium.  I am planning on using a synthetic grease in my rebuild.  It  will be an overkill for California but I will sleep well at night.  hihi
BobK6UJ