[TowerTalk] Fwd: MA40 and T2X rotor off center

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 17 14:15:50 EST 2018

 John,
I was wondering the same thing.  My mast is 2" DOM, galvanized.  I can see the need for a shim if using a water pipe, 1.9" OD.  Perhaps they factored in the possibility of extra paint thickness or extra heavy galvanizing ?     It has been quite a while since I have installed my T2X,  I am bringing it down for a rebuild, I will check the mast diameter and the shims I used.
BobK6UJ