[TowerTalk] 160 vertical question (Top Hat)

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Feb 4 13:55:13 EST 2018

Anywhere west of Salt Lake City is tough to EU. I've heard only five EU
signals in four years, and worked two of them, both SM stations, one on
JT65 last season and and one on FT8 a month ago.  I heard and made many
calls to a station in eastern EU a week or so ago, but he didn't hear
me. Same for an EA during CQWW160.

73, Jim K9YC